Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rock Racing Style

I have found the Holy Grail of cycling clothing! After Tyler Hamilton joined Rock racing I have followed Rock Racing and have become drawn to there kit but never had the $400 to see what the hype was all about. The logo is a little heavy metal and the colors are wild and flashy for most people, but I like the looks of how they are put together and my nephew thinks it looks like a super suit.





The jersey breaths well and does not have the uncomfortable elastic band around the arms like most jerseys do, there is a rubber strip around the waist to keep the jersey from riding up while in the drops. The zipper is a full zip and does not bulge around the belly like most full zip jerseys tend to do and the zipper is covered and zips easy with one hand. The jerseys are perforated for better breathability but you can’t see the holes from the out side of the jersey.


The Bibs are the best! If you have the means I highly recommend picking a pair up. The chamois is comfortable and breaths very well, all the bibs panels are well placed so they fit snug were they are suppose to be snug. The rubber band around the leg is very comfortable and does not restrict movement, the legs are longer than regular shorts though and I thought that would drive me nuts but I didn’t even notice once I was riding. And the biggest thing for me is the material breaths well in heat.
I can’t tell you how great they are so I would recommend if there is one kit you must have in you cycling clothing arsenal it’s a Rock Racing kit.

No comments: